With the Queen’s 90th birthday today, we’re feeling especially patriotic and had so much fun pulling together a regal selection of bespoke furniture fit for a Queen.
We love embracing the history and heritage of our pieces, and we were spoilt for choice when it came to pinning down our top 10 to mark such a special milestone for our longest serving monarch.
From a bespoke vintage cushion that marks the coronation of their majesties to a gold 19th century armchair, we’re celebrating with only the very best, royally beautiful pieces…!
This Coronation 1953 souvenir vintage cushion takes the crown
We’re going gold with this 19th century armchair reupholstered in gold cotton velvet
This Marie Therese Chandelier is a grand statement piece
We’re green with envy for this authentic French antique armoire facade guided and painted in rich antibes green
#LayerLoves this coronation of their majesties vintage cushion
Capture the glamour of the 1940s with this vintage gold dressing table mirror
From one golden oldie to another – a gold pair of cocktail chairs with integral drinks table
Deep red is a winner with this striking red French Voltaire Armchair
Be bold with this patriotic London Vintage Cushion
Treat yourself to this Cherry Wood Draw Leaf Table and dine with royalty
- 5 Tips on How to Spot an Original Ercol Chair
- Meet the Designer: Rachel Winham
- Focus on the Designer: Fornasetti
- The South London Vintage Furniture Flea
- Sunbury Antiques Market: Feeling the Love
- Make March the Month to…
- Meet the Designer: Susan Knof of KNOF Design
- Before and after: Denise’s Cottage renovation
- 6 Influential Female Designers of the Twentieth Century
- Bloggers in our Corner: Owl Design