We’ll be inviting three design greats to share the stories behind their established careers and offer a personal look at the designs of their own homes.
With a penchant for the avant garde and an eclectic trademark style, you’ll meet interior designer Shaun Clarkson who has led the way in the interiors industry for over twenty years.
Secondly, we’ll be welcoming Harvard educated Dara Huang to the panel, the creative force behind international, award-winning architecture and design practice, Design Haus Liberty.
Finally, hear from commodities trader turned luxury interior designer Rachel Laxer who will bring a fascinating insight into the value of investing in antiques that she applies to her loyal clientele from Silicon Valley, New York and London.
6.45pm Lovely people start arriving (and drinks are served)
7.15pm Formal chit chat starts
8pm Questions from the bright and the beautiful (aka audience members)
8.30pm End of the organised part of the evening
WHAT TO EXPECT
More than an hour of inspiring career talk
Shoulder-rubbing with fellow design-lovers
Time spent in the beautiful onefinestay offices
Prizes and treats
A glass of wine
Our partners for the evening include POPS and Propercorn.
Get your tickets here!
- 5 Tips on How to Spot an Original Ercol Chair
- Focus on the Designer: Fornasetti
- The South London Vintage Furniture Flea
- Sunbury Antiques Market: Feeling the Love
- Make March the Month to…
- Meet the Designer: Susan Knof of KNOF Design
- Before and after: Denise’s Cottage renovation
- 6 Influential Female Designers of the Twentieth Century
- Bloggers in our Corner: Owl Design
- The Ercol Chair – An Expert’s Guide To The Changing Ercol Designs