We never thought that spending our days looking at beautiful homes and reading interior-inspired blogs would be our full-time job (how lucky are we!) And it’s been a pleasure getting to know the interior designers, stylists and bloggers behind such creative forums who share our love for unique spaces.
It goes without saying that we were over the moon to collaborate with two of our faves this month – Apartment Therapy and Rock My Style – who featured us on their charming websites.
If you think you’ll just ‘pop by’ Apartment Therapy and have a quick browse at the home tours they have to offer – think again.
Guaranteed, two hours later you’ll still be browsing. Whether you find yourself in a open-plan Manhattan loft or a sunny California haven, a spacious Berlin apartment or a cozy Cotswold cottage, the result is the always same – truly inspiring homes that will make you want to pack your bags and start all over again.
So, when we were approached about featuring our home in Apartment Therapy – we jumped at the chance.
Here, we tell the story of our home renovation and how we layered our London house by mixing colour, contrast, modern and vintage.
Rock My Style
Rock My Style oozes effortless style. Whether you’re looking to read about the latest interior trends, stylish fashion recommendations or intimate hour tours, Rock My Style have it covered.
As a sister to the multi-award winning wedding planning and inspiration site Rock My Wedding, Rock My Style is one of our favourite lifestyle blogs and we were thrilled when we were asked to write a piece for their loyal audience of interior-lovers.
Ever wondered how to achieve the Layered look? From imperfect pairings to colourful layers, we saved all our secrets for this article…
ON THE MARKETPLACE
- 5 Tips on How to Spot an Original Ercol Chair
- Meet the Designer: Jenny Branson
- The Best Antiques Shops on the Golborne Road
- Meet the Trader: Lucy Mortimer of Galapagos Furniture
- Meet the Designer: Sarah Ellison of Frank & Faber
- Meet The Designer: Jess Clark of Unique Home Stays
- Meet the Designer: Beata Heuman
- 9 Antiques Traders to Follow on Instagram
- Our Pick of Vintage Furniture Online for Under £100
- Markets in France: Villeneuve-les-Avignon Flea Market