We don’t like to brag about our romantic encounters, but when you have a range of luxurious and chic pieces for your boudoir, who would want to keep quiet? With decadent fabrics, deep and sultry colours and flashes of gold, this style makes any sleeping area feel instantly special.
This unashamedly romantic style need not just be limited to your bedroom, in fact you can implement boudoir chic into any space you see fit. And this doesn’t mean throwing a vast amount of cushions onto your sofa or decorating the floor with an extensive amount of rose petals. Instead, bring connotations of lust, romance and relaxation to make any home beautiful and desirable.
- 5 Tips on How to Spot an Original Ercol Chair
- Meet the Designer: Jenny Branson
- The Best Antiques Shops on the Golborne Road
- Meet the Trader: Lucy Mortimer of Galapagos Furniture
- Meet the Designer: Sarah Ellison of Frank & Faber
- Meet The Designer: Jess Clark of Unique Home Stays
- Meet the Designer: Beata Heuman
- 9 Antiques Traders to Follow on Instagram
- Our Pick of Vintage Furniture Online for Under £100
- Markets in France: Villeneuve-les-Avignon Flea Market