***Please note this competition is now closed.***
We source most of our antique and vintage pieces from early morning markets and antique fairs. We love the whole experience but we know that not everyone is able to travel the length of the country for a good event! So we wanted to give you the opportunity to win one of our beautiful finds. We’ve got a stunning Dutch 1970s vase hand-painted in pretty Spring colours available for someone to win!
HOW TO ENTER
In order to be eligible for the competition you need to do the following,
- Take a photo of the favourite part of your home. It could be an area of your kitchen, some shelves in the playroom or your front door, absolutely anything!
- Post the photo to Instagram, tagging @layerhome and using the hashtag #layerloves.
- Tell us in the caption why you love this part of your home.
- Entry closes at midnight on Thursday 23rd April.
- The winner will be announced on Friday 24th April. Follow @layerhome for details of the winner.
THE SMALL PRINT
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The prize can only be delivered to a UK address.
- Whilst all efforts will be made to deliver the prize successfully, Layer cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage in the postal service.
- By entering the competition you give Layer the right to use your name for the sole purpose of identifying you as a winner of the competition on our blog and other social media sites.
We just cannot wait to see what you guys post and are so excited to get this competition started!
- 5 Tips on How to Spot an Original Ercol Chair
- Focus on the Designer: Fornasetti
- The South London Vintage Furniture Flea
- Sunbury Antiques Market: Feeling the Love
- Make March the Month to…
- Meet the Designer: Susan Knof of KNOF Design
- Before and after: Denise’s Cottage renovation
- 6 Influential Female Designers of the Twentieth Century
- Bloggers in our Corner: Owl Design
- The Ercol Chair – An Expert’s Guide To The Changing Ercol Designs