These Sputnik wall lights ooze glamour and would look fantastic in most interiors from a high end plush apartment to Victorian terrace.
This floor lamp would look perfect in a reading corner, with the different angled lamps shedding pools of light to create an inviting atmosphere. The muted colours would complement most colour schemes.
This sophisticated brass and teal lamp would certainly bring some class to your desk. It’s sleek design certainly means business!
Stay organized with this all in one desk and shelving unit. As our homes get smaller the importance of organization increases. It’s metal frame give the shelving an airy feel meaning it doesn’t block light and sight lines, therefore making your space feel larger.
This beautiful Commode would look equally at home in a stately home as it would a modern setting against pale grey or white walls. The marble top against the warm wood is the perfect mix of materials. The marble top would work wonderfully in a bathroom with the drawers providing storage for your lotions, potions and towels.
This elegant day bed would look fantastic centered in a bay window, the perfect spot to lay and watch the world go by. Throw on some dark tropical print cushions to really bring it in to the 21st century.
This table is one of my favourite pieces. I love the architectural forms and how unique it looks. This coffee table pair with the Italian Art Deco Pink Shell Back Sofa also from Layer would look fabulous!
As our company name is Owl Design it only felt right to include an Owl and this Brass ice bucket is perfect! We often include brass and gold details into our projects and this Owl not only looks good but is practical too!
They don’t make film posters like they used to and vintage ones, like this Flash Gordon Original Film Poster in a Perspex Box, makes the perfect piece of art.
- 5 Tips on How to Spot an Original Ercol Chair
- Meet the Designer: Jenny Branson
- The Best Antiques Shops on the Golborne Road
- Meet the Trader: Lucy Mortimer of Galapagos Furniture
- Meet the Designer: Sarah Ellison of Frank & Faber
- Meet The Designer: Jess Clark of Unique Home Stays
- Meet the Designer: Beata Heuman
- 9 Antiques Traders to Follow on Instagram
- Our Pick of Vintage Furniture Online for Under £100
- Markets in France: Villeneuve-les-Avignon Flea Market