We’re absolutely over the moon to have been featured today on the fantastic US website The Everygirl. It is an amazing online destination filled with career advice, home tours and life inspiration for the modern woman. We love the site and we’re so happy to be a part of it and to make some new friends across the Pond.
The Everygirl Manifesto
Whether she is searching for her dream job or a new city to call home;
is saving up for a down payment or a trip to Europe;
is learning to cook or speak another language,
she wants a little guidance. She wants to be inspired.
She is The Everygirl.
This is for her.
We’ve been working with The Everygirl on the feature over the past few months and we’re absolutely delighted to be able to share it with you now!
These photos of the house were taken over the summer (which seems a long way off now!) and we so miss all that beautiful light and warmth flooding into each room. Things have changed in the house even since this shoot, but it looks so lovely and fresh. The outside space looks pretty lovely too, it’s just a shame we won’t be able to use it for another six months or so! You can check out the full feature and interview here.
- 5 Tips on How to Spot an Original Ercol Chair
- Meet the Designer: Jenny Branson
- The Best Antiques Shops on the Golborne Road
- Meet the Trader: Lucy Mortimer of Galapagos Furniture
- Meet the Designer: Sarah Ellison of Frank & Faber
- Meet The Designer: Jess Clark of Unique Home Stays
- Meet the Designer: Beata Heuman
- 9 Antiques Traders to Follow on Instagram
- Our Pick of Vintage Furniture Online for Under £100
- Markets in France: Villeneuve-les-Avignon Flea Market