There’s something interminably chic about a vintage drinks trolley – the gold details, the practical rollers and the sheer versatility of them. We bought a beautiful new drinks trolley and as always with a new purchase, we want to use it, see it and love it in every room of the house and so we’ve styled our new purchase three ways. One look for the bathroom, one as a side table and another look as it was intended – for drinks!
Picture perfect for parties
Using the drinks trolley as it was intended – to host a decadent drinks party – is a favourite option of ours. Glass decanters, champagne flutes and liquor bottles makes the whole thing sparkle and this style wouldn’t be complete without our favourite gold pineapple. Not only is it a beautiful decorative object, it also acts as a functional ice holder – perfect for keeping those summer drinks cool.
Styled as a side or occasional table
If you want your drinks trolley to be a part of your everyday life, you can add some glam to the living room or kitchen by using it as a styled side table. Bold dashes of colour from the fruit and vase make the whole thing pop. The lower shelf is the perfect place to showcase your favourite books – we can’t get enough of these two!
Soak up this style in the bathroom
If you’ve got the space for it in the bathroom, there’s nothing quite as decadent as a gold vintage trolley to hold all your bits and pieces. We’ve hidden the everyday essentials elsewhere and just pulled out the most beautiful bottles and jars of creams and lotions.
ON THE MARKETPLACE
- 5 Tips on How to Spot an Original Ercol Chair
- Meet the Designer: Jenny Branson
- The Best Antiques Shops on the Golborne Road
- Meet the Trader: Lucy Mortimer of Galapagos Furniture
- Meet the Designer: Sarah Ellison of Frank & Faber
- Meet The Designer: Jess Clark of Unique Home Stays
- Meet the Designer: Beata Heuman
- 9 Antiques Traders to Follow on Instagram
- Our Pick of Vintage Furniture Online for Under £100
- Markets in France: Villeneuve-les-Avignon Flea Market